9.6.13

Beautiful day for a stroll in a cemetery

Here's me being cranky at our first stop of the day (back during our DC trip)
You can see my hair color and eyeshadow really well - so that's why I decided to post it. LOL.
 
We went to the Dulles Expo center in Chantilly, VA for "THE BIG FLEA" - an antique market. It was pretty cool. I perused vintage postcards for a couple hours!
 

After that, we stopped at Arlington National Cemetery.








It's a really beautiful place. I always enjoy the serenity and beauty of cemeteries.

2 comments:

Insomniac's Attic said...

Your hair looks magnificent in the sun!

Wow, those headstones all in perfect alignment ... that must have taken somebody a lot of time to figure out.

GothBarbie said...

@Insomniac - It is so pretty there, and quite a sight to see how perfectly everything is placed!

I'm glad to finally have a photo that really shows the color of my hair at the moment! : )