3.4.13

optical hobbit

Yes - I changed my hair! But I didn't get good photos of it yet - sorry.
 
I got this great sweater at JCP on clearance for $6 the other day and I love how it looks with this long sleeved striped top underneath! They seem destined to be together - don't they?
 




One night in Filthadelphia we passed this ad at a bus stop and I snapped a photo of my cute hobbit enthusiast! We really enjoyed the movie when we saw it in Dec - and we are eagerly awaiting the next 2 in the trilogy! hurry hurry!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair is looking awesome and you totally styled that sweater in the best way! Love this outfit!
-RubyAli

Uvita Viruella said...

Totally love your new hair!
I can't wait for the next Hobbit movies as well. :)

Hexotica said...

Cute outfit! Your hair color really looks great with a gray-white-black palette.

I just saw The Hobbit last night! It was very lavish and enjoyable, though my boyfriend hadn't read the book and got lost 20 minutes in... :P

Underground For Tea said...

Love your blog! At first I thought that wreath was apart of your hair. Your outfit is rad, my friends are always pissing all over JCP, but they always compliment the stuff I wear from there :) On a related note, I recently went into a DOTS store (something I swore I'd never do) and was able to re-purchase most of my 90s high-school wardrobe.