28.4.13

New leggings - look better than they function




I got a few pairs of new leggings online from Hot Topic - I love the look of these, but they're not the best fit or material. They like to scoot down so that you're constantly hiking them up...
 
Another pair I got is AWFUL - I wore them for the day and they got baggy knees!  : ( That's the worst thing that your leggings or tights can do.
 
My old camera crapped out with the photos from that day (baggy knee leggings) so I don't have an outfit to show you. Hopefully we'll find a new camera soon! The iphone has it's limitations (indoor and low light photos are awful.) If anyone has a digital point-and-shoot they'd recommend let me know!







7 comments:

Underground For Tea said...

Cuteness! I have a crappy digital camera, so let us know if you find a good one!

The Fancy Lady said...

i love those leggings! and your hair looks amazing
i can't wait to hang out!

April said...

looking HOT as always!

Insomniac's Attic said...

That's a very cute outfit! And I love the leggings - how disappointing that the quality isn't so good. :o(

I got a new Nikon P7100 last fall and I love it! It's got enough different automatic settings that I've never had to figure out the manual stuff, which I don't have the patience for. And it was easy enough to use that I didn't need to read the manual, which I also don't like doing! It does really well taking pictures inside our very dark house, so that's nice! :D

Lucretia said...

Those leggings LOOK great, too bad about the quality. :-(

lefroggy said...

hay lady!! you look wonderful I love the outfit! :)

GothBarbie said...

Thank you ladies! : ) I appreciate the comments and compliments!

btw - we did purchase a new camera and I'm happy with it so far. The only strange thing it does is oversaturate the color at times. I'll figure it out! : )