15.12.12

we walked all over the Riverwalk

Ugly hotel photo-
 
 
 portal profile

LOVE it when my man wears floral print!

I also love palm trees!

We set up our little gorilla grip tripod to try and get a photo of us together along the Riverwalk- it sort of worked out.

99% of our trip pics go like this -
 one of us takes the photo and only one of us is IN the photo...
The Riverwalk is pretty neat but don't bother eating at the restaurants along that canal. BLAH !
The reviews are right - get away from the tourist spot and go find some REAL FOOD! Cafe Ole had THE WORST FAJITAS I HAVE EVER HAD - and I live in the NORTHEAST for gods sake! I've had BAD Mexican food often around here. And that concludes my public service announcement for the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that portal shot of you!

Don't you wish there was an easy way to get a picture as a couple when traveling?....

-RubyAli