1.12.12

Cross sweater and maxi skirt

Lucky coincidence - The lovely VictorianKitty of Sophistique Noir
announced her monthly theme of Maxi Skirts - it just so happened I wore this on my vacation last month! As promised - badly lit photos in ugly hotel rooms for your perusal!
 
 
Wearing an H&M maxi tank dress and a Wet Seal sweater with a big bold cross- love how they look together! Also ran all around town in the ever comfortable super rockin New Rock Cuna Wedge boots! Will Santa see my request for a white or purple pair of New Rocks in time to surprise me this Christmas?


 
The ever stylish husband paired a great printed button down shirt with a purple grey and black stipe tie and grey and black stripe zip-up. Love this look!





 
 


By the way Victorian Kitty looks SMASHING in her maxi skirt outfit - WOW!

4 comments:

VictorianKitty (Sophistique Noir) said...

You guys make that hotel room look fabulous! ;) I knew you would have a cool maxi skirt to share, and I LOVE THAT SWEATER!!! It's a great combo. (Love the husband's combo, too!)

Insomniac's Attic said...

Nice beige hotel room... I love the pattern on your maxi and the purple tie with the teensy purple flower pattern on your hubbie's outfit! :o)

Magda said...

Seems you guys had lots of fun:) And your outfits are so pretty - this sweater looks very cosy, perfect for cold weather like I'm having here:)

GothBarbie said...

@VictorianKitty - Aw Thanks! I want to see more of your collection of vacation hotel room outfit photos! ; )

@the Insomniac - you have quite the eye! His shirt is really cool - it even has tiny scissors mixed into the pattern!

@Magda - we DO have lots of fun - no matter where we go! It is sweater weather here too for sure!