25.11.12

Texas state capital building and some shops in Austin


 
The capital building was very ornate and quite impressive!




Here are some great shops we found in Austin -
TOY JOY - has a Sanrio ROOM! HELLO HELLO KITTY!



Buffalo Exchange is one shop I like to stop at in any city we visit. I happen to be wearing something I found at the Philly location in this photo. I always find great dresses for great prices at Buffalo Exchange. I found a great casual Betsey Johnson long sleeve babydoll dress with allover skull print at this one!

I am always happy to find a tea shop! This shop had a marvellous selection of teas and a very sweet gal working there that gave us lots of info on things to do and see in town.
YAY TEA EMBASSY - Austin, TX. I bought Vietnamese Oolong tea and Peach Apricot Honeybush tea.

No comments: