17.11.12

SHARON NEEDLES! Drag SUPERSTAR!

Hello!
 
We took a trip to Texas last month to see my favorite ICON  - SHARON NEEDLES star in one of my favorite shows - The Rocky Horror Show
 
It was FIERCE! And Fabulous, and Fantastic and totally worth planning a vacation around!
 
 
Sharon has been SUPER SWEET both times I've met her at an event. She told me she wanted to steal my dress. She's PERFECT!



Industrial Ken is super awesome for joining in the fun! I guess he realizes he has nothing to worry about if the stars I idolize most are men in dressses (oh how I hope to meet RuPaul someday!).



My favorite Betsey dress and my favorite Steve Madden wedge heels seem to be made for each other!


7 comments:

Alexandriaweb said...

You have no idea how jealous I am!
Love your outfit by the way :)

Lesthis gothworld said...

You look wonderful!

Insomniac's Attic said...

I love her eye makeup - and her matching contact lenses! Of course she'd want to steal your dress ... it's too beautiful! :D

Anonymous said...

That is totes an amazing dress! So glad you had a great time!
-RubyAli

GothBarbie said...

Thank you ladies! If you ever have the chance to see her perform in your town - grab it! It is such fun!!

VictorianKitty (Sophistique Noir) said...

Too. Much. Fun. She's gorgeous!! And you.... WOWOWOWOWOW!!

GothBarbie said...

@VictorianKitty - THANK YOU! You are always so generous with your compliments!!!