26.6.12

VANITY and SHARON NEEDLES!!!! OMG!

THE SHARON NEEDLES SHOW IN PHILLY WAS AMAZING!





The QUEEN OF ALL QUEENS - was SO SWEET! After a flawlessly fierce stage appearance she stayed for a meet and greet! It was already 3am and she signed herself up for another hour or two of work!




Here's where i get VAIN...her "helper" that took the photo for us took THE WORST PICTURE OF ME IN EXISTENCE. IF i didn't have other photographic proof from the same night to show myself I didn't turn into a fat beast I might have done something drastic- like DIET!
Heaven FORBID!

first - this is how i SHOULD have looked meeting my Spooky IDOL.

Sadly - this is what i ended up looking like in that GOD AWFUL PHOTO . SHaron, however, looks PERFECT! GORGEOUS DOLL!


You may be wondering why  my sister is sporting a gas mask - well that DISGUSTING club somehow skirts the NON-SMOKING laws and is a smokey pit of DOOM. My asthma was not happy. We had the misfortune to attend one other show there in the past, so we knew what we were in for and we came prepared. Notice I have a dress that is easily machine washable. CLUB VOYEUR PHILADELPHIA IS DISGUSTING. But it was worth it to see Sharon and all the other drag queens put on such a Horror-ific Glam-tacular Spooky Extravaganza!

Even Philly Air seems fresh after that place! (though this photo was taken before entering the smoke pit of doom)


And just to prove that i am not the mutant pictured in the photo with Sharon - Me and my lovely sis! (one of the rare times she allowed me to do her makeup!!!)
{with added airbrushing effects just to make myself feel better}





4 comments:

Piper Alexander said...

So awesome, you know I'm jealous, don't you? Also, I think you look good in the picture. Don't diet, you're perfect. One more thing, I think I like the gas mask look. It's very Sharon Needles.

Topaz said...

i'd like to state for the record that her face is full of excitement and life for the very awesome moment... plus SHARON FREAKING NEEDLES was TALKING to her! SO make any face you want how many people can say Sharon Needles talked to them about their awesome t-shirt dress they made themselves? exactly!

And the gas mask had that added bonus of being very Sharon :o) thank you Piper!

Hexotica said...

looks like you guys had fun! love your 'should have been' photo work!
I'm SO glad that there is ZERO smoking in any club in Australia. I use to cough all the next day when there was smoking in clubs.

GothBarbie said...

Thanks friends! I knew I loved you all for a reason!! ; )