8.12.11

Who loves letters?

Well, it's certainly no secret that I ADORE letters and letter writing and stationery and pens and paper and and and...

I thought I might point out a fabulous stationery shop  LaPapierre.

Julie designs and sells lovely original letter sets and I've bought quite a few sets for myself so far...

such as Madame Bat


Venin Du jour


and Our Good Doctor


 She has a sale going on in her shop right now, so if you have a friend who loves to write letters - please visit Julie's etsy shop and do some Christmas shopping! LaPapierre

1 comment:

Julie said...

Awww, thank you for posting about my stationery, Sara!

And good news: I started your letter yesterday! Which means that you should finally hear from me before the end of the year.

Have a great weekend!

Julie xox